TP-Link Archer AC1900 Smart WiFi Router (Archer C9)
As with anything that comes from the TP Link brand, this is a pocket friendly, mid-tier router that guarantees you value for money.
The company has definitely stepped up a lot and that is clearly evident in the performance of the TP-Link Archer C9 AC1900 wireless router.
In this review you will read, there is positive talk about this particular router, let us see what that is all about.
Why Buy This Router ?
The Archer C9 wireless router is basically a dual band router that can reach 600Mbps (2.4 GHz) and 1300Mbps (5 GHz).
The router has a sleek design that includes three detachable antennas for reliable connectivity.
It supports the futuristic 802.11 ac WI-FI standards with beamforming technology for stronger connections.
- Beam forming technology and simultaneous dual band connectivity allows for faster speeds.
- Nice user interface.
- Compatible with the 802.11ac standards and the IPv6 protocol.
- TP-LINK Live 24/7 online support to help with setup and configuration.
Features and Their Benefits
- Speed and Range: The archer c9 router allows for high speed file transfer with a total of 1.9Gbps bandwidth. The router features three detachable antennas that provide large area coverage suitable for medium to large homes.
- Build and Designing: Unlike the geeky angular and aggressive looking designs on TP-Link is quite modest with the design of the archer 9 router. The router is glossy white in color.The body is curvy and has a silver stand that props it up making it impossible to lay it flat on a table or mount it on a wall.This kind of design is favorite with those that like Apple hardware.Three detachable aerials stand from the top. These are detachable and easy to position.The lights that indicate connection and power availability are well visible and easy to differentiate.
- Band: If you are into online gaming, this is your kind of router. Their high speeds over the simultaneous dual band connectivity ensure that you can do connection intensive tasks without interruption.This is a plus for HD video streaming too.
- simultaneous connections: You do not need to restart the router at all even with heavy traffic from various devices connected to it and running for a long period of time.The network is stable and reliable even with computers that come with the 802.11ac Next Gen WI-FI standards.
- Firmware: The TP link archer c9 firmware is designed to ensure faster browsing speeds and reliable connectivity.
- Set up and security: It is quite easy to set up the Archer 9 router. Keeping in mind that the gadget is a router only and does not have a modem, the set up guide is Live and supported 24 hours every day.All you have to do is plug in everything then browse tp-Link.This will take you through the set up procedure in a matter of minutes.The guide is available in multiple of languages and easy to follow through. The router’s network is secured with WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions. It is easy to manage the devices connected and bandwidth allocation.
- beamforming: The beamforming technology enables the router to concentrate waves to devices that are connected and thus allow for strong connections.
- compatibility: Once you have the router (which you have to get a modem for) you will not have to upgrade to be compatible with the future off internet, that is, the IPv6 protocol.
|Data Transfer Rate||1900 Mbps|
|Standard||802 11 AC|
|model number||Archer C9|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and below, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux|
|Dimensions||13.2 x 3.9 x 9.5 inches|
|Wireless Type||802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n, 802.11A, 802.11 A/C|
- If you are looking for a simplistic router that is efficient in every other way, then you have such a product in The AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router (C9).The low cost router is much of an improvement from the predecessors. It is best for use in a medium or large home thanks to large network coverage and the capability to support multiple devices without hiccups on the network. small businesses and offices can also use this router for connectivity and fast file transfers.