Best N150 Wireless Routers Review
The 802.11n standard routers and specifically the n150 wireless routers are very popular. There are varieties of brands of such routers which share many basic n150 standard features.
The best n150 wireless routers have additional features other than the mere basic ones.
These features include: simple user interface, easy installation and strong and easy-to-setup network security, parental controls, among others.
Why should you buy a N150 router?
An N150 N300 Router operates on two frequency bands, that is, 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands. Some of the benefits of the router include:
- Fast Internet connections of up to 450 Mbps One band has a throughput of up to 150Mbps while the other’s is 300Mbps, totaling to 450Mbps. This high speed enables you to use multiple devices on your network to perform different tasks simultaneously without slowing down the internet connections.
- Strong signals A dual band router is stronger than a single band and its signals can penetrate obstacles easily and quickly. This feature makes the router quite applicable to big offices and home.
- Prevents interference of signals In congested areas, or places with multiple wireless devices, interference of signals occurs, thus leading to slow connections. While there is a lot of traffic on 2.4 GHz band, you will enjoy the fast speed of the 5GHz band which has a smooth traffic.
- Compatibility Apart from its compatibility with N standard devices the router also works well with those that support IEEE B and G standards.
Top 3 N150 Wireless Routers Review
NETGEAR RangeMax WNR100 Wireless Router Review
The router-only Netgear Rangemax Wireless is compatible with 2.4 GHz adapters which support B, G or N wireless standards. Alternatively, you can connect it to an Ethernet adapter and a cable for each computer. It allows you limit the guest network access so that they can only view the authorized information.
The router also has Live Parental Controls that enhance monitors and restrict internet usage by some network users. It is protected with WPA/WPA2 network security that enables you to connect devices safely by just pressing a button. It is easy to set up and connect to devices such as smartphones, computers and tablets. With NETGEAR Genie Home Network Manager, you can easily install and manage your home network.
Belkin N150 Wireless/WiFi N Router Review
Though it doesn’t have an inbuilt modem, Belkin N150 Wireless/WiFi N Router is one of the best n150 routers which gives super fast internet connections even when multiple devices are connected simultaneously. It is also compatible with G devices. It has a simple user interface for easy setup and use.
Additionally, its security settings are very easy to install since they are pre-configured. What about its appearance? It has stylish and unique standing design! You don’t have to drain your pocket since the router is quite pocket-friendly. Besides, its quality is guaranteed and you are given a three-year warranty.
TP-LINK TL-WR740N Wireless N150 Router Review
TP-LINK TL-WR740N Wireless is an excellent router that is compatible with devices that support the IEEE B, G and N standards. With N power and G price, the device is incredibly affordable. You don’t have to worry about hackers and such other network intruders since the router is well protected with WPA / WPA2 Encryptions. Its set up is a piece of cake since its user interface is optimized and has a set-up wizard.
Alternatively, you can easily install it using a CD setup wizard. The router’s IP based bandwidth control helps you regulate the amount of bandwidth utilized each user. You just need to press the router’s “WPS” button and you get instant Wi-Fi connections
Compare NETGEAR RangeMax Wireless Router Vs
Belkin N150 Wireless/WiFi N Router vs TP-LINK TL-WR740N Wireless N150
TP-Link WR740N WiFi router Review, is it the best budget router?
- All N150 Wireless Routers don’t give you similar values even though their speeds are theoretically at par (150Mbps). Some will take you several days before you understand how to install and use them while others are pretty easy to set up and function. You can count on the three listed here for ultimate N wireless network.