Best AC750 Wireless Routers Review
Looking for the perfect router for your home network can be quite difficult these days with a lot of complicated features that are seen in the latest AC routers.
We understand this dilemma faced by the people that is why we have accumulated some valuable information about AC Routers and have also picked top 3 routers according to popular demand and expert reviews.
Why should you buy an AC750 router?
People usually upgrade their routers when they are not satisfied with the performance, for such scenarios AC750 can be a perfect device. Now, let’s take a look at the common features of the AC750 wireless routers.
- Bands These routers essentially work on dual-band technology and sometimes even tri-band, this allows the users to enjoy an uninterrupted connection even when the network is under heavy use. This is done by transferring the connected devices to their respective band.
- multiple streams The AC750 wireless routers are known to send and receive data through multiple streams such as 1×1, 2×2, Etc. to enhance the data transmission speed
- Multi-beam Some variants may have a Multi-beam feature, this makes sure that the user gets a stable signal by directly transmitting the data in the direction of the connected device.
- Heavy Use They are made to support a heavy load and activities like HD Streaming and Gaming, People looking for a router that can give them a stable gaming experience can rely on an AC750 router.
3 Best AC750 Wireless Routers Review
D-Link DIR-813 AC750 Wi-Fi Router Review
This brilliant router from D-Link has been recognized as an efficient device for lag-free gaming as well as stream HD media, the DIR-813 AC750 has plenty of useful features that are seen in most AC750 router like Dual bands and High Powered antennas for a strong signal and extended range.
Other features include a convenient WPS button, USB Port for file sharing, the setup is kept easy with D-Link’s easy user interface. They also provide great customer support and the device comes with a complete warranty for 1 Year.
NETGEAR AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R6050) Review
The Netgear N50 is known to be one of the fastest AC router for the price when tested it was found to deliver a staggering speed off 433Mbps on the 5GHz band. It is also great for transferring huge data files with the network attached storage feature, with their Genie app the setup process is easy to understand and the software also gives the users access to some critical network setting and the parental controls feature.
The router is also quite great for the advanced users because of some extended network management features. If you are looking for an outstanding 5GHz performance along with Netgear user-friendly feature this router is a perfect choice.
TP-LINK Archer C2 AC750 Dual Band Wireless Router Review
The Archer Series is a well-known series of a premium router by Tp-Link, now the Archer C2 is the latest addition to their premium line of the router. Being an AC standard router it can support all the latest devices like gaming consoles and Ipad etc. and makes it possible to explore their full networking potential.
It is known for its crystal clear signal and impressive speed while on the 5GHz band. Other useful features include all crucial ports including a USB 3.0, guest network features, effective and foolproof parental controls, etc. The Archer C2 AC750 also comes with a 2-year warranty and their customer support has also been reported to be very helpful and efficient.
Compare D-Link DIR-813 AC750 Wi-Fi Router Vs
NETGEAR AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R6050) vs TP-LINK Archer C2 AC750 Dual Band Wireless
- The AC Standard is the latest standard in networking technology, it is considered crucial for people who use some of the newer devices that support the AC standard. While using these devices with an AC router the true potential of the devices networking capabilities can be felt, the experience of streaming movies to a wireless device or using the network for gaming is significantly improved with these AC routers.