Best AC1600 Wireless Routers Review
AC1600 Wireless Routers are designed to provide theoretical wireless speeds of up to 1600Mbps.
However, the best ones have additional features such as powerful USB ports, Ethernet ports, remote network management apps, robust network security, and easy installation process among other extra benefits.
You are going to see the reasons why you should buy the AC1600 Wireless Routers as well as the best brands in the market.
Why should you buy a AC1600 router?
- Fast wireless connection speeds If you your home network require Wi-Fi speeds up to 1600 Mbps, then you should consider buying an AC1600 router.
- Connecting multiple devices Due to their fast and strong wireless connections, you can connect many wireless devices and use them simultaneously without slowing down the Wi-Fi speeds.
- Wide range Wi-Fi coverage These routers support beamforming technology which amplifies signals for a wide range to ensure that your entire large home is covered with strong Wi-Fi connections.
- Robust connections Due to the dual band technology in the routers, they can be able to avoid interference caused by congestion of wireless signals. The results are strong and reliable Wi-Fi connections.
- Compatibility older devices If you have devices that support older standards such A, B, G and N wireless standard, an AC1600 will be a good choice since it will compatible with them and also fit all AC wireless devices.
3 Best AC1600 Wireless Routers Review
NETGEAR AC1600 Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Router (R6250)
All Wi-Fi needs for your multiple wireless devices in your large home are well taken care of by R6250. With Beamforming+, the router offers AC1600 WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet speeds so that can enjoy fast wireless connections up to 300 + 1300Mbps anywhere in your house. You can always count on R6250 for fast, stable and interference-free Wi-Fi connections since its dual bands avoid the high radio-wave traffics. The router’s dual-core 800 MHz processor is also responsible for the fast and stable connectivity.
Apart from supporting the next generation WiFi technology, the router��s backward compatibility helps you connect all your existing A, B, G and N standard wireless devices to the AC1600 network. R6250’s 3.0 USB ports offer ten times faster hard drive connections and access of data. On 2.4 GHz band, you can surf the internet and read emails, access blogs and perform such other activities that don’t consume a lot of bandwidths. The advanced QoS technology prioritizes video streaming and online gaming which require much bandwidth allocation, to ensure that they enjoy smooth and fast connections. Parental controls block certain contents from reaching your network while guest network access offers a secure and separate guest access.
Belkin AC1600 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router (F9K1119) Review
Belkin ac1600 (F9K1119) ensures that you have fast, reliable and smooth downloading and steaming experience anywhere in your home. It offers Wi-Fi connection speeds of up to 1600 Mbps – 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band plus 1.3 Gbps on the 5 GHz band which enable you to connect various devices and use them simultaneously without slowing down the wireless connection speeds. The dual band technology avoids the interference of radio waves to offer you stable and fast connections always. Instead of using the complicated CD installation process, setting up F9K1119 sets is very easy since it has an optimized browser with a simple interface. You can complete the installation process using a smartphone, tablet, or computer and within some few minutes your AC1600 Wi-Fi connection will be up and running.
Apart from matching AC devices, F9K1119 has backward compatibility with older wireless N and G devices. Additionally, you can connect wired devices using the router’s USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports. With Dual-Band AC Gigabit Wi-Fi Router, you don’t have to worry about security issues on your network since it is protected with easy-to-use and customizable Norton Parental Control software that block unwanted content from your network.
Linksys AC1600 Wi-Fi Wireless Dual-Band+ Router (EA6400) Review
You can always count on Linksys AC1600 Wi-Fi Wireless Dual-Band+ Router for bandwidth-intensive online activities such as playing online games and streaming HD videos. The router’s beam forming technology increases the Wi-Fi range to ensure that all parts of your large home are covered with a fast, and robust wireless signals. With dual wireless bands, the router is capable of offering you up to N300 Mbps + AC1300 Mbps wireless connections speeds. Being able to offer transfer speeds ten times faster that Fast Ethernet, the Four Gigabit Ethernet ports of EA6400 helps you share data across and outside your network quickly. You can also use the 3.0 USB port to connect storage devices to share devices and share large files across your wireless network.
The management and control of your network have been simplified by Smart Wi-Fi App since you can do so remotely using a smartphone or a tablet. You can use the app to set up separate guest access accounts, block unnecessary content from reaching your network users and manage bandwidth usage.
Compare NETGEAR AC1600 Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Router (R6250) Vs
Belkin AC1600 Dual-Band AC Gigabit Wi-Fi Router (F9K1119) vs Linksys AC1600 Wi-Fi Wireless Dual-Band+ Router (EA6400)
NETGEAR AC1600 Dual Band Gigabit (R6250) Review
- If you are looking for the best AC1600 router, don’t just go for any in the market. Check the one that offers you maximum benefits. The three AC1600 Wireless Routers are prominent brands and have proved to be the most superior as compared to others in the category. Go the one that matches most of your home-network requirements.