Table of Contents
- 1 Tp link tl wr841n wireless n300 home router, 300Mbps, IP QoS, WPS Button reviews
- 2 Features and its Benefits
- 3 Advantages of the Tp link tl wr841n wireless n300
- 4 Final Verdict
Examining the TP-LINK TL-WR841N N300
The TP-LINK TL-WR841N N300 Wireless Router is a combined wired and wireless network connection router that easily sets up with a WPA/WPA2 encrypted secure connection.
This home router is ideal for small businesses and home use. Its easy setup and design give users a stress-free and quick installation, getting your home network setup in no time.
That being said, they were also conscious of creating a product which was affordable for almost anyone to purchase. With these two concepts in mind, they created the 300Mbps Wireless N Router.
What We Liked?
- The tp link tl wr841n 300Mbps Wireless N Router is reasonably priced for a home router.
- The quality of the home router itself is average.
- The 300Mbps home router is equipped with enough speed for online streaming, gaming and web browsing.
- This provides extra security and comfort for parents who want to limit internet access for their young children.
What We Didn’t?
- With the 300Mbps, there are some restrictions with the configuration options. So, if youre intending on customizing your configuration, you may be limited.
However, if youre intending to use it for web browsing, gaming and online streaming, this wont be an issue.
Features and its Benefits
- Speed & Range:
Two antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability. The tp link n300 provides users with incredible speed and the ability to transmit data at a rate of 300 Mbps on the 802.11 standards.The router includes 2×2 MIMO technology with two external antennas which increase performance, data transmission rates, coverage and stability – essential features needed for a home router.You may increase your wireless router’s range using tp link range extender.
- Build and Designing:
The 300Mbps Wireless N Router comes in two colors, white and black. Its light weight, weighing 2 pounds and is designed with sleek and smooth edges, giving it a modern look.The two antennas are round and elegant in design, giving the router less of a technical look and more fashionable for any home or office.
- Performance: Compatible with other 11g and 11n wireless products, the tp link 300Mbps is highly functional and practical for those looking for a home or small business router.Combined with its fast speed, transmission data rate and security features, the performance, accessibility and functionality of the 30Mbps make it a high performing wireless router.
- Setup & Security: Setup of the 300Mbps is fairly simple and straightforward. Tp-link router setup uses a QSS which coincides with WPS allowing for a smooth installation.If there are some issues, TP-LINK provides customers with tp-link support services and an instruction manual.In terms of security, TP-LINK provides customers with multiple levels of security for their router. SSID broadcast control, MAC address access point control, WEP encryption, WPA/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication.
- Warranty & Support: TP-LINK products are all covered under a limited warranty, which covers the main device, antenna, and external power supply failures due to defects in workmanship.This limited warranty is covered for 2-year and 24/7 unlimited technical support by phone and email. TP-LINK provides overall decent warranty and support on their products.
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Mbps|
|Standard||802 11 BGN|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 1.3 x 7.6 inches|
Compare TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mbps, IP QoS, WPS Button Vs
TP-LINK TL-WR940N V3 Wireless N450 Home Router vs NETGEAR RangeMax Wireless Router vsTP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band
|Name of the Router||TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home||TP-LINK TL-WR940N V3 Wireless N450 Home Router||NETGEAR RangeMax Wireless Router||TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band|
|Editor Ratings||(4.1 / 5)||(4.1 / 5)||(4 / 5)||(4.2 / 5)|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Mbps||450 Mbps||150 Mbps||1750 Mbps|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802 11 BGN||802 11 BGN||802 11 BGN||802 11 AC|
|Bands||Single Band||Single Band||Single Band||Dual Band|
|Security||WPA2/WPA (mixed)||WPA2/WPA (mixed)||WPA2/WPA (mixed)||WPA2/WPA (mixed)|
|Link||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW|
- If youre looking for a reasonably priced home router with fast and efficient speed, then the 300Mbps is something you should strongly consider. This router has the speed and reliability for online streaming, gaming and web browsing, combined with the price, you cant get much better than that.
Best Seller Products On Amazon - Check It Out the Similar Products Below!!
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Dual Band WiFi Router (R6700)
- Google Wifi system (set of 3) - Router replacement for whole home coverage
- TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router (Archer C1200)
- TP-Link Archer C7 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router (AC1750)
- ASUS RT-ACRH13 Dual-Band 2x2 AC1300 Wifi 4-port Gigabit Router with USB 3.0