Table of Contents
- 1 The Best of TP-LINK Wireless Routers Review
- 2 Top 5 TP-Link Wireless Routers
- 3 TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Review
- 4 Tp-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Router Review
- 5 TP-Link N450 Wireless Router (TL-WR940N) Review
- 6 Tp-Link AC1900 Dual Band Wireless AC (Archer C9) Review
- 7 Tp-Link TL-WDR3500 N600 Wireless Router Review
- 8 Final Verdict
The Best of TP-LINK Wireless Routers Review
TP-Link is one of the global leaders in SMB and SOHO networking products and has been in the market since 1996. The company has won many awards due to their innovative approach to design and outstanding product quality, because of which they have earned the No.1 rank of being the best manufacturer of WLAN products.
Since the inception, TP-Link has spread their operations to more than 120 countries and have a customer base of over tens of millions. The company scaled the heights of global achievements and earned both respect and recognition by living up to their commitments, over all these years.
Top 5 TP-Link Wireless Routers
TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Review
TP-Link TL-WR841N Review is this the best N300 budget Router
Tp-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Router Review
This is undoubtedly the most popular router by TP-Link as it offers total bandwidth of 1.75Gbps, which includes 450Mbps @ 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps @ 5 GHz. It is even more attractive because of the dual USB port support that allows you to share media and files locally with partnered devices or via FTP server if connected remotely.
BEST ROUTER UNDER $100!! – TP-LINK Archer C7 V2 Router
TP-Link N450 Wireless Router (TL-WR940N) Review
TP-LINK TL-WR940N 450 Mbps Wireless Router Unboxing
Tp-Link AC1900 Dual Band Wireless AC (Archer C9) Review
TP-LINK ARCHER C9 AC1900 Wireless Router Overview
Tp-Link TL-WDR3500 N600 Wireless Router Review
TP-LINK TL-WDR3500 N600 Wireless Dual Band Router Overview
- Choosing the correct router is important because there is always a chance that you may end up either overspending or select a model that is complete overkill for your needs. There’s nothing more effective than doing a bit of research and looking at the background and advantages that different brands offer as it can significantly improve your chances of making an informed choice.
- There is no lack of great routers in the markets that are offered by various brands at varying prices. But to choose the one that suits your needs the best, you must keep in mind about the intended purpose, the total area of network coverage you will need, and the type of advanced features you would want in the router. As everyone is limited by a budget, this compilation of best five Routers from three world-class companies should help you narrow down your selection and select the model that is just right for you.