Table of Contents
- 1 Netgear Nighthawk ac1900 dual band wi-fi gigabit router r7000 review
- 2 Features and its Benefits
- 3 Advantages of the NETGEAR AC1900 SMART
- 4 Bottom Line
Netgear Nighthawk ac1900 dual band wi-fi gigabit router r7000 review
The Nighthawk ac1900 wireless router is a home network router with remote capabilities with gigabit ethernet ports and proprietary “beamforming” technology that allows for improved range and performance over competitors.
Manager home network while at home or away with the NETGEAR Nighthawk wireless router. This gigabit router boasts an automatic, simple installation that gives you an Internet provider gateway.
The router comes with a 1GHz processor, 5Gb ethernet ports, 2USB ports and ReadyCLOUD USB and ReadySHARE technology that give you the ability to immediately access your USB disk no matter where you are.
What This Product Does
The NETGEAR Nighthawk Connecture home network to the Internet in a simple and convenient package. The platform gives you multiple connection options including ethernet and Wi-Fi coverage.
You can control your home network whether you are on location or away from your home. You can also connect your USB disk to the network, giving you access to its data no matter where it is or where you may be.
What We Liked?
- The major advantage of the router is its consistent performance across all landscapes. You lose no performance with the remote features, and the NETGEAR router functions well even under heavy loads from slow devices.
What We Didn’t?
- The major disadvantage is the learning curve that all of the features require. Although the NETGEAR router is fully equipped, newer users may have a hard time after installation.
Features and its Benefits
- Speed & Range: The netgear nighthawk ac1900 smart wifi router functions at a 600+ 1300 Mbps speed.The range of the device is dependent upon outside circumstance; however, in most cases, you can achieve full coverage throughout the entirety of a home through the Wi-Fi feature.The antennas come complete with high-powered amplifiers to ensure that your connection is never dropped unexpectedly.The router also has simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi connectivity, reducing interference for an improvement in even the strongest of connections.It also has an added feature for streaming and gaming applications known as advanced QoS. The speed is also helped tremendously by an airtime fairness feature that prevents the network from lagging when a slower device connects to the network.Finally, the proprietary beamforming technology gives the router a speed boost that also increases its reliability on Wi-Fi connections that are on 2.4 and 5 GHz bands.
- Build and Designing: The physical design of the NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router is quite durable.The router is made to survive drops from a tall cabinet without any lag in functionality. You can purchase different iterations of the package build.The router optionally comes with a 1 TB external hard drive bundle, a range extender bundle and a cable modem bundle. You can also optionally purchase the router with a 7000 riot points code.
- Performance: The proprietary beamforming technology ensures that the performance of the NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router is consistent even through troubled connections.The external antennas can be connected for added functionality if the base package is found to be inconsistent. NETGEAR products have a reputation for consistent performance even in bad conditions, and the NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router is no exception.
Advantages of the NETGEAR AC1900 SMART
- Setup & Security: Setup is easy and automatic as the netgear nighthawk ac1900 smart wi fi router r7000 comes with a quick install guide. You can also set up a tiered password structure and set up a completely separate guest network.
- Warranty & Support: The NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router comes with a full one year warranty. NETGEAR has a reputation for good customer service with 24 hour a day, seven day a week support.
|Data Transfer Rate||1900 Megabits Per Second|
|Standard||802 11 AC|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux|
|Dimensions||13.7 x 10.1 x 3.1 inches|
|Flash Memory Size||128|
|Wireless Type||802.11 A/C, 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11 a/b/g/n|
COMPARE NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000) Vs
TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band vs NETGEAR AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router vs TP-LINK AC1900 Dual Band
|Name of the Router||NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band||TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band||NETGEAR AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router||TP-LINK AC1900 Dual Band (Archer C9)|
|Editor Ratings||(4.3 / 5)||(4.2 / 5)||(4.3 / 5)||(4.2 / 5)|
|Data Transfer Rate||1900 Mbps||1750 Mbps||1750 Mbps||1900 Mbps|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802 11 AC||802 11 AC||802 11 AC||802 11 AC|
|Bands||Dual Band||Dual Band||Dual Band||Dual Band|
|Security||WPA2/WPA (mixed)||WPA2/WPA (mixed)||WPA2/WPA (mixed)||WPA2/WPA (mixed)|
|Link||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW|
This is the router that you need for a robust home network with many users.
Do you have any experience with the NEATGEAR Nighthawk that you did not see here? Make sure that you share it with us! Downnload Netgear Nighhawk ManualCheck It Out On Amazon
Best Seller Products On Amazon - Check It Out the Similar Products Below!!
- TP-Link Archer C7 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router (AC1750)
- TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router (Archer C1200)
- TP-Link N450 Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Up to 450Mbps (TL-WR940N) - V3
- Google Wifi system (set of 3) - Router replacement for whole home coverage
- NETGEAR AC1750 Smart WiFi Router Dual Core 800MHz Processor - Router Only (R6400-100NAS)