Table of Contents
- 1 NETGEAR N750 Dual Band WI-Fi Gigabit Router (WNDR4300)
- 2 Features and its Benefits
- 3 Advantages of The NETGEAR N750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (WNDR4300)
- 4 Bottom Line
NETGEAR N750 Dual Band WI-Fi Gigabit Router (WNDR4300)
Netgear wndr4300 100nas n750 is virtually reboot free, reliable, rarely drops connections, delivers buffering-free video and audio streaming and has secure configured WI-FI by default.
It is ideal for apartments, flats, and average sized homes. The Genie web interface it comes with supplies the browser access to a set of configuration options. Given that its security is enabled directly from the box, the user does not have to worry about creating an unsecured wireless connection.
In fact, hackers will always find it hard to crack the security WPA2 AES protocols. The WNDR4300 that was released in 2014 makes use of the high efficient components to run with low-moderate warmth. The router and the external power supply run lukewarm. Here, the wireless signal is very strong despite its internal antennas. Although it is less sophisticated, it works with reserve bandwidth for adequate streaming performance on multiple devices.
What We Liked?
- It is record-fast at the 5 GHz band.
- Has a multi-OS support.
- Has a stress free setup.
- Comes with a USB port for NAS functionality.
- Great price/performance ratio.
What We Didn’t?
- Its USB support is limited only to the storage devices.
- It lacks a robust NAS capacity.
- Long boot up time of about two minutes before the unit accepts wifi traffic.
Features and its Benefits
- Speed and Range: Netgear N750 (WNDR4300) has all you need for a fast connection at your home.Any place the speed is needed with NETGEAR, you have it.
It comes with a fast download speed of up to 750 Mbps.The WI-FI has a dual band technology that offers your home with enough coverage with Gigabit wired connections. The WIFI is fast with speeds of up to 300+450 Mbps, and the Gigabit is ideal for HD gaming and video.
- Build and Designing: The new WNDR4300 combines the former WNDR4000 and the WNDR3800 in a way. In appearance, the older two had a strip on the front; gray on WNDR4000 and red on the WNDR3800. With the new wndr4300, the strip is silver. However, the casing has not changed. The router can be positioned horizontally, vertically, and can be hung on the wall. The router’s back has a WAN port, four gigabits, a USB 2.0 port and a power button. The front has one button for disabling the wireless modules and one for WPS. The LEDs found on the strip indicate the features that are enabled.
- Wifi Range: Different homes have different sizes and shapes, and Netgear N750 WIFI router offers the appropriate connectivity in the entire home for all internet-enabled devices. The range is for both medium and large homes.
- Sharing: Sharing across your entire network will now be easier and fun; that includes accessing stored music and photos to wireless printing. It comes with a ready share USB access. That means you can wirelessly access and share USB hard drives through one USB 2.0 port.
It also comes with a ready share printer. This means you can wirelessly access and share a USB printer.
- Performance: Given that a lot of wireless devices do not have the Gigabit wireless bandwidth; this one should offer you the performance you need. WNDR4300 is no doubt a nice looking piece as far as routers go. It comes with good quality connectors for the USB and Ethernet that come with a definite click once inserted, and it also has a nice feel. You can choose to lay it flat, or stand it on its side with the supplied foot stand. It means that you can proudly display it or hide it away.
- Security & Setup: You will enjoy the highest security levels across all networks for privacy, and your family will be safe online. Whether preventing spyware and phishing or simply limiting access for guests and kids, you are fully covered.
There are parental controls that facilitate web filtration for all the connected devices. It also comes with guest network access that separate and secure guest access. Along with that, it comes with secure WIFI connections that have the highest levels of security with WPA/WPA2.
- Warranty & support: WNDR4300 comes with a ready DLNA server support. The router can act as a media server. It supports media streaming to network attached devices from an attached USB storage device. In it is the USB printer support that makes any attached printer accessible to Windows and Mac computers on your network. This requires the user to install a utility program on every computer. The uPnP support is also available. It allows the universal play and plug devices on the network to discover each other and communicate. Its warranty has a stipulation of 90 days limited warranty. For manual click here
Advantages of The NETGEAR N750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (WNDR4300)
- genie App: With the ‘genie app’ user can monitor, repair & control their home network.
- compatibility: It supports IPv6 Security protocol that future-proof your network.
- Reliability: Lost connections are a big disappointment. With NETGEAR’s advanced technology and features, interference will be reduced, and you will enjoy a more reliable WIFI connectivity. It comes with a simultaneous dual band that reduces interference for a better connection to a wide range of WIFI devices. It also comes with advanced QoS that is optimized for smooth HD gaming and streaming.
|Data Transfer Rate||750 Mbps|
|No. of Usb ports||1|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Mac OS|
|Dimensions||11.42 x 10.24 x 2.68 inches|
|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n, 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11 a/b/g/n|
COMPARE NETGEAR N750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (WNDR4300) Vs
TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router vs NETGEAR AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router vs D-Link Wireless N 300 Mbps Home Cloud
|Name of the Router||NETGEAR N750 Dual Band Wi-Fi (WNDR4300)||TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band||NETGEAR AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router||D-Link Wireless N 300 Mbps Home Cloud|
|Editor Ratings||(4.1 / 5)||(4.2 / 5)||(4.3 / 5)||(4 / 5)|
|Data Transfer Rate||750 Mbps||1750 Mbps||1750 Mbps||300 Mbps|
|Standard||802 11 BGN||802 11 AC||802 11 AC||802 11 BGN|
|Bands||Dual Band||Dual Band||Dual Band||Single Band|
|Security||WPA2/WPA (mixed)||WPA2/WPA (mixed)||WPA2/WPA (mixed)||WPA2/WPA (mixed)|
|Link||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW|
The Netgear N750 WNDR4300 has honestly earned a premium badge in providing great ease of use as well as setup. That has been combined with a plethora of high-end features to complete the connection of a home. It may not be groundbreaking news to introduce a centralized media where one can access any device on the home network. However, having a total lack of hassle to manage and setup the same network is something that Netgear has achieved with WNDR4300. For N750 Drivers Click here
Best Seller Products On Amazon - Check It Out the Similar Products Below!!
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Dual Band WiFi Router (R6700)
- Google Wifi system (set of 3) - Router replacement for whole home coverage
- TP-Link Archer C7 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router (AC1750)
- TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router (Archer C1200)
- TP-Link N450 Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Up to 450Mbps (TL-WR940N)