Table of Contents
- 1 Best N600 Wireless Routers Review
- 2 NETGEAR N600 Dual Band Wireless Router (WNDR3400) Review
- 3 TP-LINK TL-WDR3500 Wireless N600 Dual Band Router Review
- 4 Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router Review
- 5 Final Verdict
Best N600 Wireless Routers Review
You will come across various N600 wireless routers in the market. However, the best N600 router is the one that gives you additional benefits other than just the mere total theoretical maximum Wi-Fi speeds of 600Mps per seconds.
This superior router will have additional features such as optional cable internet connections, simple user interface, easy set up process, higher actual download speeds, among others.
Why should you buy a N600 router?
- Fast Wi-Fi speeds N600 router enables you to access theoretical wireless connection speeds of up to 300Mbps. The speed is ideal for fast connections for most applications like HD streaming, online gaming, among others.
- Two access points The router has two access points with a maximum of 300 Mbps Wi-Fi connection speeds. This means that it can connect more devices than an N150 router.
- Avoidance of interference Normally, 2.4 GHz bands are congested because many wireless home appliances and most people use the frequency range. This leads to interference of signals, consequently slowing down the wireless internet speeds. N600 wireless routers help you avoid this interference by directing your connections through the 5GHz band which is rarely congested.
Top 3 Best N600 Wireless Routers Review
NETGEAR N600 Dual Band Wireless Router (WNDR3400) Review
Cover every corner of your house with NETGEAR N600 Dual Band’s fast wireless internet connections of up to 600Mbps. The router is ideal for medium and large homes. Your kids will enjoy Wi-Fi connections for downloading action movies and play online games while you manage the materials reaching them using the parental control feature on the router.
The router’s simultaneous dual-band reduces interference thus you can always have fast connections even during peak hours. You can share media across your network either wirelessly or by USB cables. You can easily set it up for either a computer, Ipad, tablet or smartphone. You will have established Wi-Fi connections by just pushing the router’s WPS button. The Wi-Fi connections are secured with WPA/WPA2. For further network security, the guests securely access the network separately.
TNETGEAR N600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router (WNDR3400) Overview
TP-LINK TL-WDR3500 Wireless N600 Dual Band Router Review
With its simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, TP-LINK TL-WDR3500 Wireless N600 Dual Band Router will give you a total bandwidth of 600 Mbps. You can perform simple tasks such as emailing through the slower 2.4 GHz while streaming HD videos or playing online games over the less congested 5GHz band, at Wi-FiI speeds of at 300Mbps per band. To automatically establish a wireless connection, you just need to press the router’s “WPS” button.
The router has a USB port that enables you to share a files media and printer easily locally with devices within the network or remotely through FTP server. You can easily enable or disable internet connections using the routers wireless on/off switch. The parental control feature helps you limit the access of certain information by network users. The router’s installation process is simple and you can do it either using the efficient user interface or the CD.
TP-LINK TL-WDR3500 N600 Wireless Dual Band Router
Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router Review
As compared to other prominent brands, Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band is the fastest N600 router. Its secure Wi-Fi connection speed is approximately 39% to 331% faster than other similar routers. It assures you no dead spots or slow internet connections regardless of whether there is massive traffic or not. You can always count on it for media-intensive tasks such as streaming HD videos and playing online games.
With its browser-based user interface, you can easily set up the router from your smartphone, PC or tablet. Alternatively, you can use an Ethernet cable. You can use the router to block unwanted materials from reaching your network devices. If a network problem occurs, the router will identify and solve it automatically.
Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router
Compare NETGEAR N600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router (WNDR3400) Vs
TP-LINK TL-WDR3500 Wireless N600 Dual Band Router vs Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router
- If you are looking for an N600 router, you will come across various brands. They will all promise you theoretical total Wi-Fi throughputs of 600Mbps. However, the best ones have additional benefits such as actual high download and wireless connection speeds; easy installation and operation; reliable network protection, among others. You can choose one of the highlighted ones here for incredible networking performance.