Table of Contents
- 1 ASUS (RT-AC68U) Wireless-AC1900
- 2 Features and its Benefits
- 3 Advantages of the ASUS (RT-AC68U) Wireless-AC1900
- 4 Bottom Line
ASUS (RT-AC68U) Wireless-AC1900
Asus rt ac68u ac1900 Wireless Router Review
This router has swifter Wi-Fi technology, excellent hardware and many more features that make it more enticing, and once you buy it, you’ll like it.
Home routers are necessary as they provide an internet connection to other networks. They enable us to carry out essential duties such as working and doing research from the comfort of our homes.
Also, they enable us to access entertainment sources.
Asus Rt routers have a good reputation for having high quality, great speeds, and the routers keep on improving with each generation.
It is a product of Asus and integrates with both Windows 7 and 8, and Mac operating systems. It has an average weight of 1.4 pounds, and it is black in color.
Asus rt ac68u Overview
The Asus rt ac68u router consists of a; RJ-45 Ethernet cable, a power adapter, and its package comes with a quick start guide. Its specifications are; Wireless speed of up to 1900mbps, a wireless frequency Dual-band (5Ghz), Wired Connectivity: 5x LAN and 1 x WAN Gigabit Ethernet port, has two USB ports and a 2-year warranty. The router cannot be mounted on a wall as compared to other routers.
What We Liked?
- Creative design.
- Strong firmware.
- Excellent output.
- Faster Wi-Fi technology.
- Useful features.
- Easy to set up
What We Didn’t?
- Cannot be mounted on the wall.
- It is slow at distances shorter than 5 feet.
- Its cloud synchronization is expensive.
Features and its Benefits
- Speed and Range: The router has a new Wi-Fi chip that gives up to 1.3Gbps speed on the 5Ghz frequency band and a speed of 600Mbps on the 2.4Ghz frequency. The router has great performance on both short, long and short ranges. The bottom line range is 2300 square feet.
- Build and Designing: It has an upright form. Its casing is made of black plastic which is firm and has no sharp edges. It has three antennas that are 6” long and in some routers they are detachable. Its switches are easy to reach, and the status lights are clearly visible.
- Performance: The router works at high speed on both N and AC bands on short and long distances. The router is relatively 30 times faster than the standard routers and reaches a speed of over 105 Mbps at longer distances. While it reaches a speed of over 340 Mbps, 20 Mbps faster than the WRT1900ACs limit at shorter distances.
Advantages of the ASUS (RT-AC68U) Wireless-AC1900
- Setup & Security: The installation is easy as it involves plugging the router into your cable modem, the reboot everything. It allows the router and the modem to recognize each other right away with no need of configuring IP addresses. You can use your previous WPA passphrase to connect to all your devices.For security reasons, it is important that you secure your Wi-Fi with a password, to prevent other people from using your internet without your approval. For Asus AC1900 Firmware
- Warranty & Support: It has a warranty of two years which states that you can return any gadgets that arrive in damaged condition or its initial packed state for a complete refund within 30 days of purchase. Any devices damaged through customer misuse will result in them being charged a greater restocking fee depending on the product’s condition. You can get asus rt ac68u support by visiting this Asus official Site, or by dialing Asus’s customer support number 1-812-282-27871.
|Data Transfer Rate||1900 Mbps|
|Standard||802 11 AC|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS|
|Dimensions||6.3 x 3.3 x 8.6 inches|
|Wireless Type||802.11 A/C, 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11 a/b/g/n|
ASUS (RT-AC68U) Wireless-AC1900 Dual-Band Vs
ASUS RT-AC66U Dual-Band Wireless-AC1750 vs TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 vs TP-LINK AC1900 Dual Band (Archer C9)
|Name||ASUS (RT-AC68U) 1900 Dual Band||ASUS (RT-AC66U) 1750 Dual-Band||TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual||TP-LINK AC1900 Dual Band (Archer C9)|
|Editor Ratings||(4.3 / 5)||(4.1 / 5)||(4.2 / 5)||(4.2 / 5)|
|Data Transfer Rate||1900 Mbps||1750 Mbps||1750 Mbps||1900 Mbps|
|Standard||802 11 AC||802 11 AC||802 11 AC||802 11 AC|
|Bands||Dual Band||Dual Band||Dual Band||Dual Band|
|Security||WPA/WPA (mixed)||WPA2/WPA (mixed)||WPA/WPA (mixed)||WPA2/WPA (mixed)|
|Link||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW|
The Asus rt ac68u dual band wireless ac1900 is the best you can expect from a home router. It offers excellent Wi-Fi covering and allows data sharing, content streaming and provides cloud services.
Using this router, you can serve your small business needs as it has advanced networks built-in features such as Dual-WAN and VPN.
For just 220$, anyone willing to pay for the Asus rt ac68u dual band wireless ac1900 will be able to access the fastest speed for a home router, creative design, and stable firmware.
Kindly share with us about your experience with the Asus rt ac68u dual band wireless ac1900 router, and how did you find its functionality to be. Also, share with us the best way and give tips for installing and setting up the router.
Best Seller Products On Amazon - Check It Out the Similar Products Below!!
- TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router (Archer C1200)
- ASUS RT-ACRH13 Dual-Band 2x2 AC1300 Wifi 4-port Gigabit Router with USB 3.0
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000) with Open Source Support
- Orbi Home WiFi System by NETGEAR. Better WiFi Everywhere with 3 Gigabit Speed, Tri-Band Mesh WiFi, Easy Setup, Replaces WiFi Range Extenders
- TP-Link Archer C7 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router (AC1750)