Table of Contents
- 1 Asus RT-AC66U 802.11ac wireless ac1750 router review
- 2 Features and its Benefits
- 3 Advantages of The Asus RT-AC66U 802.11AC Wireless AC1750 Router
- 4 Bottom Line
Asus RT-AC66U 802.11ac wireless ac1750 router review
IS ASUS RT-AC66U 802.11ac ac1750 THE BEST BUY WIRELESS ROUTER?
- 5th generation 802.11ac chipset gives you concurrent dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz for up to super-fast 1.75Gbps
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for the fastest, most reliable internet performance
- AiRadar optimizes wireless coverage with detachable high-powered antennas
- Enjoy the ASUSWRT dashboard UI for 3 steps easy setup, signal monitoring, and network application control
- Download Master for wireless data storage and access to your router-connected USB storage devices
- File sharing, printer sharing, and 3G sharing via two multi-functional built-in USB ports.
What it does
Inwardly, the Asus rt AC66U 802.11ac wireless ac1750 router marks all the boxes: parental controls, wpa/wpa2 wireless encryption, traffic prioritization, upnp, ipv6 support and guest access.
Asus is planning to provide a full cloud platform such as mydlink and smartWiFi. Aicloud for instance allow users to get remote access to an audio or a video on their network and this can be fixed in with the firm’s web storage dropbox.
What We Liked?
- It has a Superior 802.11n range and speed, fastest router and a clear setup and organization.
- This provides extra security and comfort for parents who want to limit internet access for their young children.
What We Didn’t?
- It has no USB 3.0 ports.
- no true d-link/Linksys cloud platform.
- has an unsubtle design.
Features and its Benefits
- Speed and Range: Asus rt AC66U 802.11ac wireless ac1750 router’s speed ranges up to 1.75gbps. It is the fastest router making use of the broadcom 802.11ac wi-fi controller and working in 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ.
- Build and Designing: The visual examination of the Asus rt AC66U 802.11ac wireless ac1750 router can be portrayed in just a single word: impressive. This response is habituated by the router’s three elective outside antennas and its pointed angular architecture.
Both aspects fly in the face of current router tendency that deflects in the direction of inside antennas and serene, arched ending. By its very nature, the Asus rt AC66U 802.11ac wireless ac1750 router won’t elegantly lose color into the interior of a room, but it will sit there proclaiming that it imply specialty.
Similar to all other internet routers, the Asus rt AC66U 802.11ac wireless ac1750 router is built from plastic so it will not hold up wireless signal, however is perfectly constructed. The antennas give the router a bendable placement-wall mountable and available with a stand that allows it to rest on its anterior edge to elevate up the antennas to an even higher position.
- Features: On addition to the antennas’ positional flexibility, another appealing Asus RT-AC66U 802.11ac wireless ac1750 router feature is its operational resilience because it can act as a wireless bridge, router and a wireless access point. Although the bridges and access point’s prices are less expensive, the router receives an appreciation to a second life when you improve in the future.
- Performance: However the actual draw is that the router’s 802.11ac performance and similar to other ac routers it is also in reverse harmony with 802.11a/b/g/n and gives dual band 5GHZ and 2.4GHZ wireless n signals.I discovered 4x gigabit ethernet ports as accepted on any exceptional router and two USB ports for connecting printers and storage over a given network.
It is possibly unanticipated for Asus not including a USB 3.0 port as the linksys ea6700 or d-link dir-868l, though USB network activity has yet to check the congestions of the USB 2.0 acceptable in any circumstance so it likely to be more for qualitative bragging rights.
- Setup & Security: Although a number of router setups are polished recently, Asus earn considerable credit for coming up with Asus RT-AC66U 802.11ac wireless ac1750 router which is one of the most pleasing.
The Asus RT-AC66U 802.11ac wireless ac1750 router doesn’t encode its wireless signals making it possible to connect without a password. Therefore my default browser automatically loads to the router’s system’s page. This makes it unnecessary for me to print a key on the basement of the router and everybody will have to select a customized password. Get Latest Firmware.
Advantages of The Asus RT-AC66U 802.11AC Wireless AC1750 Router
- Guest Access: You can easily share your internet connection with your guests in safety. And there is no need to share your personal password or network resources. It supports up to three separate guest networks, each with its own usage limits and password. Your guests cannot access your primary network or any other connected devices.
- VPN ServerYou can Easily set up a VPN server to browse the web and access data.It doesn’t matter where you are. It features MPPE encryption, your data transmission remains always secure and confidential.
|Data Transfer Rate||1750 Mbps|
|No. of Usb ports||2|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and below, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux|
|Dimensions||20.7 x 14.9 x 3.6 cm|
|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n, 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11 a/b/g/n|
Compare ASUS (RT-AC66U) 1750 Dual-Band Vs
ASUS (RT-AC68U) Wireless-AC1900 Dual-Band vs TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 vs TP-LINK AC1900 Dual Band (Archer C9)
|Name||ASUS (RT-AC66U) 1750 Dual-Band||ASUS (RT-AC68U) 1900 Dual Band||TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual||TP-LINK AC1900 Dual Band (Archer C9)|
|Editor Ratings||(4.1 / 5)||(4.3 / 5)||(4.2 / 5)||(4.2 / 5)|
|Data Transfer Rate||1750 Mbps||1900 Mbps||1750 Mbps||1900 Mbps|
|Standard||802 11 AC||802 11 AC||802 11 AC||802 11 AC|
|Bands||Dual Band||Dual Band||Dual Band||Dual Band|
|Security||WPA2/WPA (mixed)||WPA/WPA (mixed)||WPA/WPA (mixed)||WPA2/WPA (mixed)|
|Link||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW||FULL REVIEW|
This router is a great addition to your office or home. It is affordable compared to competition.
Best Seller Products On Amazon - Check It Out the Similar Products Below!!
- TP-Link Archer C7 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router (AC1750)
- TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router (Archer C1200)
- TP-Link N450 Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Up to 450Mbps (TL-WR940N) - V3
- Google Wifi system (set of 3) - Router replacement for whole home coverage
- NETGEAR AC1750 Smart WiFi Router Dual Core 800MHz Processor - Router Only (R6400-100NAS)